In October 2023, Dubai Marina became the most popular area for renting apartments, followed by Jumeirah Village Circle and Business Bay. According to the study, 36% of tenants were interested in one-bedroom apartments, 30% wanted 2-bedroom apartments, and 24% were looking for studios. For villas and townhouses, preference was given to three-bedroom residences, with 43% of tenants looking for this type of property, while the remaining 57% of requests were for housing with four bedrooms or more. More than 67% of renters are looking for furnished properties to rent.
The popularity of Dubai Marina in the Dubai real estate market is due to a good selection of options for both buying and renting. The advantageous location and cost of residences allowed the area to take a leading position in the overall rating.